Holi 2021 Guidelines: Today due to Kovid-19 Maha disease, citizens of India will have to celebrate the festival of Holi in their homes. Many places have been banned for celebrating Holi at public places in many cities like Delhi Mumbai Chandigarh and Madhya Pradesh. The program of Holi has been banned in Bihar. All the people have been appealed to celebrate Holi within their homes due to illness this month. For this, the Government of India has issued guidelines for some states. If it is, then let us know about its tens.
Holi 2021 Guidelines:
- Navratri Holi Shabe Barat, other festivals in the capital, Delhi, public programs have been banned;
- Delhi Disaster Management Authority will take strict action to gather crowds
- Kovid-19 will be made for passengers coming from the high-case states of Kourna. Only after coming to Delhi will be allowed
- sakhti in the modes of transport, planes, buses, trains etc. has been increased.
- Holika Dahan by gathering crowd has been banned; People make Holika Dahan by making distances.
- Celebration of Chandigarh administration has issued rules on Monday. Holi Milan celebrations will not be able to make people
- crowded in club hotels.is banned.
- Any fair or exhibition Theof
- government Uttar Pradesh has asked the senior citizen to refrain from celebrating Holi.
- procession ceremony will not be allowed without the permission of the policemen. From
- 24 to 31 March, school will be discharged from nursery to VIII in
- Orissa. Also, celebrations related to Holi have been banned.
- Permission for religious culture celebrations has been banned. The
- Government of India has appealed people to celebrate Holi inside their homes
- No fair should be held.
- instructed to carry out awareness campaigns regarding masks and sanitizers,
- All schools and colleges in the statewill remain closed till March 31, there will